A global leader in the manufacturing of kitchenware and housewares products.
Hans-Mill Corp, together with its affiliated companies, is the global leader in the manufacture of kitchenware and housewares products. Our talented team of dedicated engineers, designers, and production staff is focused on producing the very best products to retailers and consumers in more than 35 countries.
For more than 25 years we have provided best in class housewares products for use in homes around the world.
Our Manufacturing and
Assembly Capabilities Include:
- Automation in blanking, stamping, polishing and packaging.
- Automated wire bending and welding operations.
- World class metal forging, welding, casting and finishing.
- Automated insulated stainless steel beverage line.
- State of the art automation for trash can fabrication and packaging.
- Fully automated injection molding facility.
- Ecofriendly planning, sourcing and execution.
- Efficient Fulfillment and transport capabilities.
Located in Jacksonville, Florida, our state-of-the-art, 220,000 square foot fully automated production facility specializes in the manufacturing of stainless steel, injection molded products and other high-quality houseware products including:
- Stainless steel trash cans for the home and office in a wide variety of styles, shapes and sizes.
- A complete line of storage totes and organization products.
- Stainless steel hydration bottles and tumblers.
- A wide range of flatware styles and patterns.
- An extensive line of kitchen gadgets and accessories. And more...
Each finished product is fabricated on one of the industry's most advanced, automated production lines. Every product that comes off one of our production lines is subjected to very stringent quality assurance testing to ensure that each item we produce provides many years of optimum use and satisfaction.